After a series of start and go private entries about 2015, I’ve decided to keep those private and attribute those to part of the process of working out complications from last year. I don’t think there’s a ‘better’ for some of it. But the rest is good.
Site keeping wise, I’ve completely forgotten the password for semi-private posts so I’m not publishing anything I’d prefer to show my friends only list yet. Such a tiny list vs Xanga days! But still important.
To sum up changes in the last couple of years since my last post:
- I no longer work for crap ass company where I had no time for a private life
- I’m a full time student at a community college
- Once a week I’m asked if I’m going to medical school and it’s freaking me out
- My daughter FINALLY GRADUATED FROM U of L!!!!
- My daughter is also getting married in September
- My daughter will move next year to St. Louis . . . with Pocky . . . which makes me sad
- I’m no longer seeing German animation guy after 7 year. We’re friends now after a first few very tense months.
- After 3 years of hardly walking, I started running again in 2015 with 2 half marathons (1 horribly hungover), 2 super sprint tri’s (horribly hungover) and a 5k (not hungover but on busy sidewalk which SUCKED).
- In 2 years I had to deal with 7 follow up visits for mammograms which was weird.
- In December ’15, I got the all clear and see you in a year on the mammogram. Then got a letter saying I needed to come back for a follow up. Da fuq?
- I got to utilize my zombie makeup skills and found I have a talent for texturing and shading open wounds
- And stuff I’ll sum up when I figure out password only posting again.
Hopefully your year’s going well so far, especially those of you who got freakin’ cancer. That’s a handful of you from Xanga who I still see on Twitter. Beat that shit.
Yeah, I know. This content is for crap but I’ll get the hang of it again. Take care.